6 Mukhi Rudraksha
Giving power to Guide, Getting Success
Lord Kartikeya / Venus
- Country of Origin
Natural original Rudraksh from "Nepal"
- Rudrashiva Astrology Guarantee
100% Authentic & Pure Rudraksh
- Shipping & Delivery
8 to 10 days (in india)
12 to15 days ( international)
- Price: ₹ 2,999/-
A Rudraksha bead with 6 clefts/lines on its surface is called 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. They get this name as the markings make 6 divisions, going by faces in English, or 'Mukh' in Hindi. This Rudraksha is not as common as the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha, which make up for most of the population of Rudraksha beads. This quality of being rarer also makes it more expensive than a regular 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed and ruled by Lord Kartikeya and Maa Parvati. Kartikeya is the brave, young son of Lord Shiva. Lord Kartikeya is also known as Skanda, which translates to "the spilled one" in the literal sense; he is a six-headed God. Lord Ganpati is also a ruling God of this particular Rudraksha bead. Like other Rudraksha beads, this one also originates from Nepal and Indonesia. It is used during Japa (prayers) and worship.
- The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is known for attracting positive energy in the life of wearers.
- It has magnetic properties which can help in boosting one's stamina.
- It helps one get rid of the harmful effects caused by the planet Mars.
- It helps the wearer in linking with the mother earth to gain stability in life in order to attain success in huge prospects of life.
- Wearers who suffer from 'Mangal Dosh' in their Kundali certainly benefit from this Rudraksha as it abolishes the problems associated with it.
- It helps one lead a peaceful, happy married life.
- What is a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
A Rudraksha bead with 6 clefts/lines on its surface is called 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. They get this name as the markings make 6 divisions, going by faces in English, or 'Mukh' in Hindi. An original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha costs more than the more common 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- What are some facts I should know about the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The two ruling Gods of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha are Lord Kartikeya as well as Lord Ganpati. The ruling planet of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is Venus. Wearers must wear this Rudraksha on their right hand only. It helps achieve success in various assignments and tasks.
- Where can I buy a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Rudrashiva Astrology sells pure, naturally found 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. You can buy authentic Rudraksha online from our website as we sell certified products only. Head to our online store and choose from the large variety of original Rudraksha beads for you and your loved ones.
- What does a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha do?
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps take away the emotional trauma and sorrows from the wearer's life. It gives wisdom and knowledge. It suppresses the negative effects of the planet Venus. It also helps one maintain a happy life; the wearer is blessed with joy and comfort. Notably, the wearer goes on to get the power of 'Vashikaran' (Enchantment). This Rudraksha makes the wearer more clever and sharp. It is mostly helpful to those who engage in public speaking, or are planning to make a career out of the same.
- Should I purchase 6 Mukhi Rudraksha online or from a store?
You should consider buying our authentic 6 Mukhi Rudraksha beads online, especially due to the fact that we're amidst a global pandemic. Buying Rudraksha online is the ideal and safest way to buy as you don't have to expose yourself to the hostile conditions outside. It's not worth risking your life for a trip to a retail store; it's not worth risking your life at all for that matter, irrespective of the reasons and circumstances.
100% Satisfaction & Moneyback Guarantee
By associating with us, you can be assured of premium services and high quality products with super fast delivery. If you are not satisfied with our service then we will give your whole money back with guarantee.
Get Immediate Solution Now!